Monday Mission 2.13
1. When was the last time you wanted someone to take you seriously but they just humored you?
Well, I think people are humoring me almost all the time, but I think that is because I have a tendency to complain about things, but then never do anything about them. So no one ever believes me when I say I am going to do something :/
2. If you were going to get a vanity license plate for your car, what would it say? (Or if you already have one, what does it say?)
I would love one that said LVCHOCL8. LoL
3. What was written in the sweetest love note you were ever given? What’s the story there?
I think I have mentioned this already before, but I will say it again. Gregory once wrote me a little “love” note that says, “Dear Mom, I love you so much that I feel like I am going to explode.” I don’t think even the best love letter could top that one for me. =D
4. What is your ethnic background?
I am Italian, Irish, and English.
5. What, if any, is your personal exercise routine?
I walk about a mile at least 3-4 times a week. It’s not nearly enough, I used to go down to the gym at least 3 times a week, but since Donovan has gotten bigger and more into things, I have stopped doing that, and it shows. :/ I am thinking of paying Gregory to keep him occupied while we are down there LoL.
6. Have you ever had any “one night stands?” How did that come about and how did you feel the next day?
Sadly, yes, I have had several. The only one I really felt bad about the next day (and it was more of an “oops” bad than a real “ashamed” bad – does that make me a slut? Nah, I was just young…but SAFE!) was when I was on Spring Break after graduating from high school, and a bunch of us went to Ocean City, and I was walking on the beach at around 3 in the morning, met this guy, and ended up going back to his place. I never even knew his name. Ooops.
7. What is your fondest Easter memory?
Being at my Grandparent’s house as a teenager and watching all of my younger cousins running around the yard screeching, laughing, and looking for Easter eggs.
BONUS: Who am I to disagree?
I hate to disagree with anyone. I tend to think they won’t like me anymore if I disagree with them. I know you think that is silly. I won’t disagree with you. *chuckle*
Monday Mission 2.13