Well, it looks like I took a break anyway by accident. I honestly have not had any time to sit at the computer and think of things to write. That, coupled with a complete lack of subject matter effectively killed any posts that may have been in the making. Anyway, for lack of something better, I updated my Radio.Blog again. I’ve been feeling a little mellow, so I figured I would reflect that with some slow, jazzy music. Below is the playlist. Enjoy!!
- David Sanborn and Marcus Miller – Miss You
- Joyce Cooling – Natural Fact
- Eric Benet ft. Roy Ayers – When You Think Of Me
- Eric Benet, Cassandra Wilson, and David Sanborn – Daydreaming
- Marion Meadows and Will Downing – Come Back To Me
- Dave Koz – Definition of Beautiful(ft. Javier)
- Blu Cantrell – Sleep In The Middle
- Sade and Maxwell – Let’s Not Play The Game
- Norman Brown – Just Chillin
- Lighthouse Family – Rain Cloud
- Dave Koz – Smooth Jazz
- Fantasia Barrino – Truth Is
- Lighthouse Family – Anytime She Goes Away
- Queen Latifah – California Dreamin’
- Jill Scott – I’m Not Afraid
Lewis Moten · February 15, 2005 at 12:31 am
I just wanted to let you know that normally I listen to my XM BPM. Oddly enough, I looked up and realized that I had been listening to your radio.blog for about an hour now. Oops!
I must admit that you have a really good selection here.
Catt · February 15, 2005 at 10:56 am
Excellent choices! Glad to see you back.
HumanityCritic · February 16, 2005 at 1:23 pm
Great playlist, I’m digging your style. I’m liking the blog as well..
Daphne · February 16, 2005 at 2:22 pm
Good to have you back:)
donyell · February 16, 2005 at 2:27 pm
welcome back…i’m loving queen latifah’s version of california dreamin’
bartond · March 25, 2005 at 2:37 am
Just saw David Sanborn concert in St. Louis 3/25/2005. Great show. Rather short but really good. He is still at the top of his craft.
Comments are closed.